Re: possible issues

Jeremy -I think youu are right that some things need to be dealt with
as issues, and these three seem significant enough to deal with.  Do
you think that these three will be it, or are they just examples and
you think there may be many more (I'd love the first of these to be
the correct answer :->)

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler