 From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@us.ibm.com]
 Sent: Mon 20/01/2003 16:58
 To: Amelia A. Lewis
 Cc: Martin Gudgin; www-archive@w3.org; moreau@crf.canon.fr; roberto.chinnici@sun.com; Jeffrey Schlimmer; Jonathan Marsh
 Subject: Re: Types re-write for WSDL Part 1

 Hi Amy,

 First of all, my apologies for screwing this up. When I started working on
 the draft again I looked at Gudge's edtodo list and picked out the types
 stuff because that's something I cared about and liked. I had genuinely
 missed your contrib and so I just edited it the way I thought it should be.

 So I apologize for screwing up the process.

 I ran out of time/steam to finish what I started .. I saw some recent
 commits which indicated that Gudge may be wrapping up the editing ..

 Jonathan: apologies for not doing my part this time. Gudge, if u can finish
 up with Amy's writing too please go for it. I will propose changes later
 following proper process if needed.

 Thanks,

 Sanjiva.

 "Amelia A. Lewis" <alewis@tibco.com> on 01/20/2003 10:01:38 AM