Re: re http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200301/x2r/ht/a1/00README.html

Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org> writes:

Sorry, didn't read past the first page at first.

> Moving on anyways...  it appears the XSV output isn't valid xml (according to xsltproc):
>
> xsltproc   infoset-r.xsl  po-psvi.xml > po-mapped.xml
> po-psvi.xml:10196: validity error: ID xsd..type.NMTOKEN already defined
>                                                           ^
> po-psvi.xml:12411: validity error: ID xsd..type.language already defined
>
> If I fix that by hand (by renaming the 2nd two recurrences), I can get po-mapped.xml

Oops -- saxon doesn't check that, so I wasn't aware of the bug -- will
have a look.

> >From there, two more hiccups. The first may be a matter of dispute with xsltproc, the 2nd
> seems to be a missing file:
>
> xsltproc  logicOut.xsl  po-mapped.xml > po-fopl.xml
> po-mapped.xml:2: error: Empty namespace name for prefix ns2
> urs="" map:maxOccurs="" map:type-to="individual" map:type-name="{}PurchaseOrder
>                                                                               ^
> warning: failed to load external entity "standardBuiltins.xml"
>
> This is referenced in logicOut.xsl:
>   <xsl:variable name="standardBuiltins" select="document('standardBuiltins.xml')/map:pings"/>

attached.

> Anyhow we get some output, fopl and java files.
>
> Trying the fopl htmlizer, however, I only get message in the html
> complaining required parameter missing: group [yes|no]; presumably
> something which went wrong earlier has screwed things up?

Oops, bug in 00README, should include group=yes on command line (I
don't know how xsltproc takes command line param settings).

> On the brightside, po-fopl.xml is very nice. I can see how this maps to RDF quite easily.
> The only change I'd seek, at first glance, is for the relation name to be
> URI-based.
>
> Where you have:
>
>   <fopl:relation name="street">
>     <fopl:pointer ref="id2589284"/>
>     <fopl:atom type="string">123 Maple Street</fopl:atom>
>   </fopl:relation>
>
> we need something like
>
>   <fopl:relation name="http://example.com/some-ns/#street">
>     <fopl:pointer ref="id2589284"/>
>     <fopl:atom type="string">123 Maple Street</fopl:atom>
>   </fopl:relation>
>

> Presuambly the mapping vocab could carry such info?

Or, better I think, just change logicOut.xsl to output what you want,
since it's systematic.

ht