Re: CVS Mail notifications

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 09:34, Martin Gudgin wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> I've been wondering if we could add a couple of pieces of info to the
> CVS notification e-mail. In priority order:
>
> 1.	The commiter
>
> 2.	The version number(s) of the checked in file(s)
>
> 3.	The URL(s) of the rev(s) just checked in.
>
> If anyone else has other things they would like added, please speak up.

Ted is working on improving our mirroring system, i.e. improving the CVS
notification system for the mirrors. Last time, I checked he told than
once he will be done with that, he will be able to implement our
requests. He didn't give my any deadline though but given that our
request has been tied to a more important project, it will happen.

Philippe