Re: Updated EDTODO

On Friday, Feb 14, 2003, at 09:53 US/Eastern, Jean-Jacques Moreau wrote:

> I see we're all done now? Thanks for having completed the remaining
> AIs.

No problem, I'd blanked out the time for the virtual F2F anyway so when
Wed call was cancelled I just used that time.

I think we can send closing for 410 (no action req'd) and I think we
closed 411 during Tues call so we can do that too. 412 is a non-issue
for the spec.

> So you did udpate the stylesheet as well?

Yup, all done.

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>