RE: RDF-concepts: <rdf-wrapper>

Not sure who EricP is, please forward this ...

My only real bit of user input on this one is a guy in spain who uses arp
with RDF in which the embedded XML Literal includes processing instructions,
which he wants preserved. These can't be finessed away very easily.

A test case I use in ARP development is:

<rdf:Description>
<tp:representacionXul rdf:parseType="Literal">
<?xml-stylesheet href="/sistema-acceso/css/bindings.css"  type="text/css"?>
<?xul-overlay href="/sistema-acceso/xul/c4d_common.xul"?>
<xul:window ID="Simulacion" title="Pantalla de Simulacion"
xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"
xmlns:xul="http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"
xmlns:c4d="http://www.isegware.com/rdfs/au/c4d.rdfs">
<vbox></vbox>