Re: Busted finger update: pins!

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 11:51, Karl Dubost wrote:
> At 10:25 -0600 2003-02-11, Dan Connolly wrote:
> >
> >Eek! There are really pins in there!
>
> I have seen them the first time a few weeks ago. And once again. I do
> not understand the necessity of this pictures here ???? The pictures
> are not funny at all or at list in the category of Rotten humour...
> (http://www.rotten.com/)
>
> Without mentionning the  fact that you cc: a public and a private
> list together.

The description [1] of w3t-talk says:

  "for anything which (1) is not particularly technical and (2) is
   ephemeral and does not need to be archived, such as jokes (it is, BTW
archived)."

There is no need to limit w3t-talk to comedy.

In fact, I would say that most of the things people send to
w3t-talk aren't funny at all!

{That last bit was some tempest-building for Rigo ;}

 - Ian