RE: Range of URI+fragment dereference function (new issue?)

Hi Dan,

No problem, and yes I think things have indeed moved on.

> On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 10:06, Williams, Stuart wrote:
> > Dan,
> >
> > > If the question is
> > > 	What do URI references refer to?
> > > the answer is:
> > > 	They're abbreviations for URIs,
> > > 	which refer to resources.
> >
> > What URI is the URI reference http://example.com#myCar an abbreviation
of?

> http://example.com#myCar
>
> (recall that at this point in the conversation, I was using
> URI to include things with #'s in them)

Ok... in that world the terms 'URI' and 'URI reference' would appear to be
synonyms... but I don't think we need to burn any time agreeing or
disagreeing on that.

> --

Thanks,

Stuart