RE: Edtodo is now uptodate

[inline]

<SNIP/>
> >> 352d: Ensure all occurences of Infoset properties appear in square
> >> brackets; e.g. '[specified]' rather than 'specified'.
> >>
> >The better long term solution would be to create and use a new
> >XML element. We should then s/[/<prop>/.
>
> Hmm, now they look like [references]--I think I would prefer
> some other stylistic solution.

They have always looked like references. All  I've done is go through
and put [] around some instances of Infoset properties that did not have
them ( mainly in Part 2 ) . The reason they look like references is
because that is the style the Infoset spec[1] uses.

Gudge

<SNIP/>

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset/