RE: Status report

David,

Further update. The only substantive issues still to be incorporated are
227, 320 and 331. The only editorial issues left to be incorporated are
284, 289 ( which the editors may punt to the WG ) and 357.

Diff markup copies are at[1,2], edtodo is at[3]

Gudge

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part1.xml
[2] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part2.xml
[3] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/edtodo.html