Re: Your JISCmail list: RDF-DEV

Hi

The RDF-DEV mailing list was a very active and useful list up until 1999,
when we transferred discussion over to the W3C RDF Interest Group list
hosted by W3C, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/1999Aug/0004.html
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind9911&L=rdf-dev&T=0&F=&S=&P=53

I would be very grateful if you could provide me with an archival copy of
the original RDF-DEV discussions, as these played an important role in
RDF's history. In the spirit of http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.html
I'd also urge you to keep the WWW mail archives online at their current
location (and to seek JISC funding to do so), since other Web sites and
documents may reference these materials.

Thanks,

Dan

--
RDF Interest Group chair