RE: 13 Aug Arch Doc available for review

Since everyone else is reviewing the Architecture document from front to
back I thought I might start to do an "editorial pass" "back to front".
I am not bothering www-tag@w3.org with these minor nits but I am
archiving my message in case we need to reference it.

/paulc

1. IANA Schemes
In nearly all the references you provide a visible URL for the reader of
a printed copy but do not do this for "Dan Connolly's list of URI
schemes".

2. Axioms
There should be a period at the end of this reference.

3. Cool
There should be a period at the end of this reference and after "1998".

4. Fielding
The comma after "Irvine" should be a period and there should be a period
at the end of this reference.

5. Fragments
There should be a period at the end of this reference.

6. REST
This reference also is missing a visible URL.

7. UniqueDNS
This reference also is missing a visible URL.

8. XHTML1
This reference is one of the few that uses the "latest version" URL.  I
wonder if you did this since it was about be revised.  Since this has
been done very recently I wonder if the URL should be
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xhtml1-20020801/. In any case you may want
to add "Second Edition" to the title and to change the date.

9. W3CPROCESS
The hyperlink is to
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/tr.html#Reports and I was
expecting just http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/.  Maybe
the title of this reference should be changed to reflect that it is
pointing at a particular chapter.

This reference also is missing a visible URL.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329