Re: Closing Issue 188: When should xml declarations appear in examples?

Sorry, my fault.  I'm saying everything's just fine right now.  Apologies
for the confusion.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Martin Gudgin" <marting@develop.com>
04/10/02 06:08 PM

        To:     "Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
        cc:     "W3C Public Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>
        Subject:        Re: Closing Issue 188: When should xml declarations appear in examples?

Just for my clarification, are you saying that the properties *ARE*
carefully described or you want them to be carefully described?

Gudge