Re: using Annotea SVG support to annotate images

OK, Thanks.

Does it have to be on the point, or can it be on the marker? Also, is it
possible to have a keyboard interface that allow navigation to each point,
and then a move function (up, down, left, right keys, maybe with a modifier
key for bigger steps)?

cheers

Charles the never-quite-satisfied ;-)

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Irene Vatton wrote:

  > On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Irene Vatton wrote:
  >
  >   5. I don't know what do you mean by "drag-and-drop editing of paths"?
  >      Concerning the SVG editing in Amaya, it is limited today. But a new INRIA
  >   engineer
  >      joined the Amaya team. His plan is to develop this functionality.
  >

  > Being able to move the points in a path by dragging the with the mouse, and
  > having the path re-draw.

  A Ctrl + Left button on a point should let you move the point.
  The problem is to catch the point with the mouse.