Re: SOAP/NTriples testing and visualization

Dan Brickley wrote:
[...]
> todo:
>         - need a Perl ntriples parser (Dan, did you write one of these?)

yes; these might be a bit out of date by now, but they
parse something pretty close to n-triples:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/n3-simple.pl
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/n-triples2kif.pl

Neither of the above does string un-quoting.
I think the one that spits out KIF is more
current w.r.t. whitespace and comments.

[...]
> I'm thinking that if we can avoid RDFisms in our representation of SOAP
> data, we might get away with persuading them to adopt NTriples as a
> testing format...
>
> What do you reckon?

Interesting tactic!

> Anyway work so far (inc. a .png for 1st two tests; 2nd is prettier) is all
> at
>         http://www.w3.org/2001/09/soap-ntriples/
>
> I figure there are three reasons at least why this is interesting:
>
>   - SOAP conformance testing
>   - visualisation of SOAP data structures
>   - RDF/SOAP interoperability
>
> Dan