RE: Capturing Noah's Goal - Framework Description for Nov 5

I have some of the same concerns as Glen but taking a step back, I am
somewhat confused as to how this text relates to the text that we
presented at the f2f (included as I can't find it online anywhere,
sorry):

"SOAP provides a simple messaging framework with a core set of
functionality. As part of communicating between SOAP nodes it may be
necessary to introduce a variety of abstract features generally
associated with the exchange of messages in a protocol environment.
Although SOAP poses no constraints on the potential scope of such
features, typical examples include "reliability", "security",
"correlation", and "routing".

In some cases, underlying protocols are equipped with native mechanisms
for providing certain features, in whole or in part (for example,
message queueing systems typically provide a degree of reliability).

The SOAP Transport Binding Framework provides some flexibility in the
way that particular features can be expressed: Features can be expressed
entirely within the SOAP envelope (as blocks), outside the envelope
(typically in a manner that is specific to the underlying protocol), or
as a combination of such expressions. It is up to the communicating
nodes to decide how best to express particular features; often when a
binding-level implementation for a particular feature is available,
utilizing it when appropriate will provide for optimized processing."

I apologize if I have missed something but I thought we had something
resembling consensus on this but now I can't find this text in the
current binding document anymore [1]?

Henrik

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/10/19/Binding_Framework.html