W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-archive@w3.org > May 2001

Problems running CWM tests locally

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 09:51:37 -0500
To: <timbl@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, <www-archive+n3bugs@w3.org>
Message-ID: <B7367EA7.C714%aswartz@swartzfam.com>
After using the spiffy new CVS server (Thanks!) I decided to try and run the
cwm tests locally. I ended up with a whole bunch of fails that looked like
this:

-    xmlns:t="file:/cygdrive/c/devel/WWW/2000/10/swap/test/test#">
+    xmlns:t="file:/Users/aaronsw/Projects/cwm/swap/test/test#">

Looks like a good place for relative URIs to me.

Thanks,

-- 
[ Aaron Swartz | me@aaronsw.com | http://www.aaronsw.com ]
Received on Sunday, 27 May 2001 10:51:46 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:42:00 UTC