Re: [odp-rdf-announce] dmoz.org/rdf/tags.html (fwd)

fwd'd for archival / reference with permission.

--danbri

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:50:20 -0700
From: Bob Truel <truel@netscape.com>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [odp-rdf-announce] dmoz.org/rdf/tags.html

Dan Brickley wrote:

> Bob,
>
> I'm kind of puzzled by this; is the idea that that format will change, or
> that it won't? Sounds like both at once!

The idea is still that it will change very rarely, but in the past, we've had
situations where changes in the underlying database have unexpectedly put
changes into the RDF.  So now we have an easy way of checking for any tags that
we didn't expect.

Moreover, some people had been asking for a list of the tags that we use, and
this is an easy way of doing that as well.

Bob Truel