Re: Processing of annotations

W3C itsel uses a simlar process to take spam out of its archives. I am not
sureof the exact details, but baiscaly they annotate a message as spam,
and then regenerate the archive excluding those messages which have been
marked as spam. Hopefully someone there can provde a pointer to the
technical details.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org