Re: Zannot and Amaya problems

Hi,

You can have a log of all the transactions if you open your
~/.amaya/thot.rc file and add LIBWWW_DEBUG=99

Amaya will then generate a log of all of its http transactions in
a file called w3chttp.log in the directory where you launched amaya.

If this doesn't help you, and if you open up a port and (annotation)
acocunt on that server, I can do an Amaya debug session and
tell you what is wrong.

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 12:30:43PM +0200, delvecchiogia@tiscali.it wrote:

> we have installed Zannot and Amaya 8.1 browser for testing purpose, but
> when we try to save an annotation we get "Failed to post the annotation
> : Bad Request" and when trying to load annotations a "Failed to load the
> annotation index: Internal server error" error occurs.
> We set amaya to search for "http://localhost:8080/Zannot", where Zannot
> is the name of the annotation server object.
> We also registered for the w3 test server and everything works fine with
> it.

-jose