Re: Ruby Scripts

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Pierre Queinnec wrote:

>Regnier fabien wrote:
>> /usr/lib/ruby/1.6/net/protocol.rb:221:in `error!': 401 Unauthorized
>> (Net::ProtoFatalError)
>
>That means that you didn't specify a valid username/passwd. Read http
>error codes.

There may be a bug in the way the ruby script encodes the authorisation
string - I have used it successfully but the last couple of tries something
hasn't worked in the authorisation (I have also had server side problems, and
not enough time to chase down the bugs yet :(

I'll need to check if anything changed in ruby or if any ruby gurus knw
what's wrong with my script.

cheers

Chaals