Re: time zones in annotation dates

Pierre Queinnec wrote:
> Please correct me if I'm wrong, but i'm using ZAnnot 0.3 and the dates
> are sent like this:
> a:created="2003/02/06 11:28:08 +0100"
> d:date="2003/02/06 11:28:08 +0100"
>
> Shouldn't they be in ISO 8601 format, as specified in the Annotea
> Protocol document?
> Thanks a lot,
> Pierre Queinnec.

Hmmm.  Indeed you are correct.  Unfortunately, changing this seems to
break the latest CVS Annozilla since Mozilla's javascript doesn't
natively understand ISO 8601 dates.  I'll release a new ZAnnot that
corrects this once Annozilla 0.4 comes out.  In the meantime, this
shouldn't cause problems for anyone since Amaya seems to just treat it
as a string.  But if anyone is interested I can post a patch.

--Brent