Re: Annotea for multimedia documents

"Daniel Eschle" <d.eschle@web.de> wrote in message
news:b19ior$o1p$1@main.gmane.org...

> Am I right, that on the other side it's also possible that the Annotation
> itself may be something different than a XHTML document, e.g. an audio
> file?

Yes, I already send a few annotations of images to an annotea service where
the body isn't a html document, but another RDF document (I keep the bodies
seperate)  at the moment I just say the context is the whole image (the
seperate RDF doc provides more context info)  but yes you could provide any
type, my snufkin interface is also happy with other types providing a link
to the Annotation if it's not a type it can render.

Jim.