Solved Re: Amaya strangeness too Re: ZAnnot server and Windows

Aha. My problem was using the development version of Ruby - for some reason
my scripts don't work under the latest version. (And my second problem was
some wierd de-install when I switched versions and it didn't work).

(My Amaya keeps refusing to accept a blank annotations user option, but
that's pretty minor)

Cheers

Chaals