Re: Deleting and Updating Annotations

Hello Thomas,

Welcome aboard.

When you post an annotation, you change its status from a local one to
a server one. To modify it, you just need to do a save. You have this
confusing problem because I didn't add yet (unfortunately) a protection
against someone posting twice the same annotation against the same server. I'll
patch the code to avoid this confusion.

It's weird that the delete doesn't work. It does work for me and that part
of the code hasn't changed since the release. Maybe you were deleting a local
annotation? Was your annotation server declared in the configuration file?