Re: Photo metadata tool

HI, this is pretty cool. Are there interface bits to it so I can search for
anotations on a particular known image?

Chaals

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Libby Miller wrote:

  Hi charles

  I had a bit of a go at something like this, because I was so impressed
  with the RDFPic tool. Instead of embedding RDF in the images however, I
  stored all the information, including annotations and more fundamental
  cataloging information in a database. There's a little demo at

  http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/discovery/2001/03/demos/image.html

  You can search and annotate the images.

  I wanted to extend the schema used by RDFPic to include depictions of
  objects and things in the image, as well as annotations. Danbri's idea
  was to use terms from wordnet, but I never got around to doing that
  properly.

  cheers

  libby