Re: Annotea Examples?

On Thu, 10 May 2001, Art Barstow wrote:

> On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 10:57:29AM +0300, Manos Batsis wrote:
> >
> >  Apologies for asking such a simple question but can anyone give *any*
> > annotea example url (or files), formal or not (pretty please :-)
>
> If you are looking for RDF that encapsulates an annotation, see:
>
>  http://annotest.w3.org/annotations?explain=false

Art, I've been working on a bit of Perl that converts between the 'Squish'
RDF query language (see http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/rdfquery/) and Algy,
the language used in Annotea. Would it be possible to have some of the
Annotea data exposed on non-passworded URLs so we can point other RDF
query apps at it? I'm thinking it would be good to show two different
query systems working with the same data...

Dan