Re: Amaya

Another thing that Amaya does phenomenally well is
1) the keyboard shortcuts
2) truth in cursor positioning

I can type material into Amaya much faster than into BlueGriffon
because I don't need to locate the mouse, and I have full control over
where I am.

In BlueGriffon, you can't put the cursor everywhere--it skips over
tags. It valiantly tries to do the right thing, and when it can't or
won't, my concentration is blown.

I really wish it would continue.