Re: How to filter a corrupted html file (corrupted for Amaya) ?

Hi Boris,

If you find a crash with a valid html document, you can send us a copy,
we'll try to debug it.
Sometimes the crash may comes from the application of some css rules,
you can disable 'Apply CSS' in the Preferences to test.

Thanks,
Laurent
(PS: I'll be off for a few days)