Re: How do I insert an email link in Amaya???

As told in an other reply, You'd better not use the
'mailto:<user>@domain.whatever' link in public pages. On the other hand,
they can be realy handsome for company wide internal websites. For
those: you can fill header fields with your own values:

mailto:someone@over.there?subject=The_subject_of_the_message&body=The_Body_goes_here

So with the options in the url, you can pre-fill roughly every header
field in the message to send. Specially handsome for automatic reply
processing.

mailto:someone@over.there?subject=SeeTheHeaders&hidden_subject=YOUFOUNDIT

However, be carefull with special characters like spaces or more than
one @ (for cc: fields)

In the end it is all from the uri specification:

protocol://user:password@host.domain/path/to/something?option=value&nextoption=othervalue