Better workaround (Re: Some before pseudo element breaks Amaya handling of UTF-8)

If the css is written outside the document, Amaya is still unable to
display the pseudo-element correctly but does not destroy all others
multi-byte characters any more. See example attached with external css,
first Bluefish only, then safely edited with Amaya.

(I’m not sure my “succession of the separated bytes” hereunder was the
correct diagnostic. Looks more complicated than that. Anyway every
single multi-byte character was replaced by some chain of funny characters.)

--
Amicalement, Dominique,
dominique@d-meeus.be, +32 473 61 31 75, http://www.d-meeus.be/