Re: Amaya not displaying pages as do IE8 and Firefox 3

OK.  I've fixed the page back to the way it was yesterday, before the SSI
include files got messed with by someone who will remain anonymous. :-)
I've also isolated my files from the main site ones to prevent such a thing
from happening again.

So, once again, I ask, what's wrong with the page at:

   http://btlonline.org/2010/101126-btl-gst.html

or could there be a problem in how Amaya is rendering the page?

The W3C and WDG validators both now give it a pass.

And again, the problem is illustrated on the screenshots page at:

   http://btlonline.org/demo/101122-amaya_display.html

Thanks to Peter and to anyone else who might have time to take
a look.

Gary