Re: Amaya not displaying pages as do IE8 and Firefox 3

On 11/23/2010 3:23 PM, Peter Kerr wrote:
> The Philosopher's Stone of web markup is believed by many
> to be http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/#validators
> in particular http://validator.w3.org/
>
> which shows 51 errors on http://btlonline.org/2010/101126-btl-gst.html...

Someone else on my team must have messed with one or more of the SSI
include files, then.  Before I posted my article, I made sure that there
were
no validation errors - using both the W3C and WDG validators.  I'll check
out the situation, fix the errors, and then post an "all clear."  In any
event,
I'm sure the problem is not due to problems with the HTML itself, but I
admit it's difficult to prove when there remain errors in the code.