Re: XHTML+RDFa

Hello Lars,

The problem is that Amaya doesn't support namespaces in CSS, so
'rdf\:Description ' is not recognized as a selector.
I guess it would be a lot of work to add this support and we haven't the
resources to do that for the moment.
A possible way to go round this problem is to embed this part into a

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone