Re: Printing on Mac OS X.

On 28/11/2009, at 12:52 AM, Pascal wrote:

> Is there a way to generate a PostScript file with present Amaya
> source without using standard Mac OS printing services?
> It would be a middle way as PS file can be opened and printed or
> translated to PDF.

Sorry for the delay. I am no way an expert on Amaya source.
I can observe that all of these open sourced X11 based apps
use their own built in print pocesses.

One notable which has moved forward is OpenOffice.org v.3.1
which now is about 80% pure Macintosh menus, dialogs and
printing. It could be of interest to a serious programmer
to look and see how they did it, to save reinventing etc...

Peter Kerr