Re: Amaya 11.1 installed on Windows2003 server - Unable to open the application

Le jeudi 26 février 2009 à 14:25 +0000, hema.chandra@bt.com a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>         We have installed Amaya 11.1 on WindowsXP machine and its
> working fine with out any issues, we really liked the interface and
> especially "WYSIWYG" editor.
>
>             Then we installed the application on our "Windows2003
> server" and noticed that we are unable to open the application,
> something blinks (Can see Amaya on task manager too for a split of a
> second) and disappears and nothing happens.
>
>         Is this to do with compatibility issue..
>
> Your help will be much appreciated,
> Thanks and regards,
> Hemachandra

Amaya uses the native OpenGL support and other native DLLs.
Perhaps some of them are missing.
Could you check if all dependencies are resolved for
 c:\Program Files\Amaya\WindowsWX\bin\amaya.exe

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA