Re: Put method

Thanks CPK. Now we are nearing the real issue: Apache, put and Amaya.

It would be highly valuable if the Amaya documentation could be
updated with info and libraries so that one can solve this issue
with PHP and Apache. Being able to getting this done via PHP seems
like the realistic approach to getting this done easily.

I think that this in fact is perhaps the *mayor* obstacle for
getting Amaya more popular. After all, this is supposed to be one
of the mayor advantages to Amaya. But as it requires so much (more
than long time users and developers seems to admit) to get this to
work, the popularity grows slowly.

The info on this on the Amaya site was not very helpful.

CPK Smithies 2009-02-07 01.42:

--
leif halvard silli