Re: Amaya 11.1 WinXP - problems creating option in form select

Le mardi 10 février 2009 à 19:31 +0100, Bartolomé Sintes Marco a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to create a <select> element with several <option> elements
> in Amaya 11.1 WinXP in Text mode and I could not do it. I can create a
> <select> element with a single <option>, but I can not add other
> <option> elements. How can I do it?

When you have created the first <option> entry, the enter key in XML
editing mode or the contextual menu entry Add creates a new <option>
element.
You have to open the structure view to edit the contents of that new
element and to create other options.
I will check if Amaya can automatically open the structure view when the
new <option> is created.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA