Re: Finding text "in the whole document"

There is a usability issue here. Two, in fact.
Frequently I select a word from the document to paste it into the search
dialog.
The existence of a selection prompts Amaya to choose "in the selection" as
the default, an option that IMO could vanish without being noticed.
Most of the times one wants to search downwards starting at the insertion
point and through the end of the document. This should be the default.

The other usability issue is in the search dialog. Like in the link target
dialog, the selection text ("search for") has to be selected and with focus
each time the dialog is recalled or refocused.
This way the user can simply start writing a new selection text without the
need for selecting the prior one and deleting it.

One quick sequence would be:

   1. select text
   2. ^C
   3. ^F
   4. ^V
   5. enter

This does not work. There are additional steps like clearing the prior
search text and checking the search range.

Saludos!
--
Juan Lanus