RE: amaya shows html preview is right but browser show code wrong

Thank you everyone for the advice.  I will add the missing semicolon tomorrow.  I don't know why amaya didn't catch it.  I also made the mistake of assuming that the validator would catch this type of mistake.  I was wrong.

I did use amaya to right justify the text.  However I did type in the background-color as I was trying different color schemes.

Thanks,
Greg