Re: [Announce] Amaya 10 .1-pre5 snapshot

Hi,

Many thanks for integrating all that.

I notice that you included the cflags_cleanups which you didn't want
before. I believe it's better with it, but it means you have to set the
CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS you want for the binaries you will distribute in your
spec file, with something like :

CFLAGS="-O2" CXXFLAGS="-O2" ../configure [...]

Otherwise, they are both set to "-O2 -g" by default, IIRC...

Regis