Re: Amaya 10.1-pre5 WinXP bug: Amaya deletes entity characters

Hello Bartolome,

Indeed, Amaya deletes some contiguous entities at parsing and editing.
It's quite annoying, we'll investigate this problem, it seems older than
the last snapshot.
I'll create a bug report in bugzilla.

Thanks for pointing this out.
Laurent Carcone