Re: Simple Questions for Newbie (Background Page Image)

Le mercredi 01 octobre 2008 à 14:33 -0700, RickinRSM a écrit :
> Just came across Amaya 10. Interesting.
>
> I wish to create a page background from a jpg image for every page?
>
> I guess it would actually be layer 2 on top of the true background which I
> would like to be black.
>
> Also, I can't seem to set the background color to #000000 (Black) as I don't
> like the white sides on either side of my web page.
>
> I'm a WYSIWYG kind of user. Ha!
>
> I must be silly right?
>

> Rick  :)

Hi Rick,

You can select the body element (use F2, or the status bar at the bottom
of the window to select it) and click the CSS button to generate the
background CSS style (section colors in the dialog).

If you can also use the CSS button when the selection is within the
source view or within a CSS file. In that case, when the dialog is
confirmed a string of the corresponding CSS syntax is generated and
inserted at the current position in the document.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA