Re: Bug: strange behaviour with down-arrow

I can confirm such kinds of bugs, not on that specific document,
but in general. Sometimes, things get better when a document is
saved and reloaded. Sometimes, I attribute them to the fact that
I use a lot of Japanese. But they are definitely there.

Regards,    Martin.