RE: Bug: strange behaviour with down-arrow

> > I'm encountering very strange behaviour [...]
>
> Amaya now has a bug tracker [1] where reporting bugs should be easier,
> more precise and where tracking bug's life cycle (bug's evolution over
> time) should be much easier than through the mailing list. ;-)

Yes, I agree and apologize to all members of the list. I was in a hurry
and forgot... actually I googled amaya "mailing list" - the wrong query,
I know - and read at

 http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Mailing.html

official forum where we announce new Amaya releases. It's also a place
for submitting bug reports..." - had it reminded me, I would not have
posted here! In fact, by some miracle, I managed to remember and to file
my bug report on the bugzilla system as a duplicate of an
already-reported bug even before receiving this entirely justified
corrective.

Again, my apologies to all on this list.

CPK Smithies

PS if anyone reading this is maintaining the instructions on how to
build Amaya from source under Linux, I'd greatly appreciate fuller help
on building/installing the support libraries - the online instructions
are rather sketchy! Isn't there, couldn't there be, a shell script to
make this easier? - CPKS