Re: Amaya 10: and modifier-click to open in tab

Joseph Reagle wrote:
> On Friday 26 September 2008, Laurent Carcone wrote:
>
>> Hello Joseph,
>> This functionality has been added  in the cvs version. It will be
>> available in the next snapshot.
>>

> Thank you. I also am still not sure whether keyboard shortcuts for tab switching is even possible in Linux? (I understand it is, but buggy, in Windows.)

Hi Joseph,

There is currently no command in Amaya for tab switching. Some events
are trapped by the wxwidgets library and sometimes that explains the
differences between the OS (I guess it is the case for some events on
the tabs).

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone