Re: Amaya messing up a script and a span

On a more general note (related to this post), is there any way to have
Amaya just identify any problems it finds in the code (without
automatically "fixing" them) and then allow the user to decide which
changes to make?  Either something along the lines of "accept/reject
changes" or something else?

If this is already part of Amaya, could someone please tell me how to
implement it . . .?

Thanks for your help,
Lucinda DeWitt

--