Re: Links view doesn't pick id

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:54:35 +0100, Irene Vatton <vatton@inrialpes.fr>
wrote:

> On Monday 12 November 2007 21:49, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>> Hi, in the 99-2 snapshot on Mac Intel OS X.4.10, when I look at the
>> links
>> view I get targets that are <a name=".." but not the ones that are
>> elements with an id attribute.
>
> The filter is not on id and name attributes but on element types.
> You suggest to display all elements with an id in the link view as they
> are possible targets of a link?

Salut Irène,

Yes, that would be the simplest approach and probably the most useful.
Ideally I could select whether to show them or not, but I think the use
case for that much detail is pretty small - just having a filter on id
would be a big step forward.

Thanks

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha