Re: themes in amaya

On Sunday 04 November 2007 15:00, ve3ll@cogeco.ca wrote:
> trying to see what you have here but could not
> find either on the menu bar or in the help INDEX
> what different themes does amaya have and how do
> i switch them in and out .... john in niagara ..... --

The support of Amaya themes is a new feature. It's not documented yet.
When you select a theme, the content of the Amaya/config/{theme}.css file is
copied into a style element of the document. You may undo this change if
you're not happy with this theme.

We plan to propose 2 (or more) default themes. These themes can be overwritten
by users. They just have to create their Classic.css, Modern.css files in
their AmayaHome directory.