Re: Amaya 9.99-1 WinXP bug - Graphic card and driver (2)

Hi Émilien,

I have desactivated "hardware acceleration" and now Amaya 9-99-2 works
OK in both kind of computers (Intel 82945G and Intel 82865G). In fact,
the slider allows 6 positions (from None to Complete) and Amaya works OK
in two of them (None and Basic ones).

By the way, there is a typing error in Amya download page
(http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html): "weel" instead of "well".

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes